Thursday, May 9

A list will help

"drafting The Hand She was Dealt 2"
  1. Using subhead titles for the first time ever. I'm particularly fond of the second header: "eight & eight  & eight & eight"
  2. Instead of referring back to my notes for important plot points each section should discuss, I listed them all on subsequent review bubbles. 
  3. Don't be fooled. Although total word count says just above four thousand words, I've written only about six hundred. The rest are from the first draft, not featured on this post. 
  4. Finally told my mother how I've seriously suspected I have a mild form of dyslexia. Not sure how I feel about uncharacteristic nonchalance on her part.  
  5. I have a post in the pipelines for Tadanori Yokoo's contribution to my revisions for The Hand She was Dealt.
"research & (story) development"

No comments:

Post a Comment