Thursday, July 25

unfinished #1

In a lot of ways, I am grateful I live more vicariously online than offline. At least here, everything is recorded and the past is only hidden, not decimated. 

My bestfriend, B (and I will talk of them a lot, because they are often in my mind and our conversations are always important, I think; I should write about them properly soon) mentioned that I misused a phrase in my blog title (shame, shame) so I took it upon myself to ask a professional.

This entry is about a friend of mine who will remain hidden because he might not appreciate the cameo appearance on my blog (he knows about it because I stupidly linked it to my serious-er writing project).
 


(unfinished)

1 comment:

  1. araw araw, isa-isa = sounded to me like, day to/by day, one by one/one at a time. or something. also lurved how what it seems to do is visually repeat the same words but means entirely different things. IDK D:

    best of luck to the naming process, as integral a part of creating everything else thatt--has to do with creating...stuff

    ReplyDelete